We can think of at least six good reasons to begin your studies.
- To gain a better understanding of the Bible
- To learn how to apply the Bible to everyday life
- To join a community of learners that make learning both fun and informative
- To gain a knowledge from those best equipped to teach you
- To engage in activities that not only exercise your body but also exercise your mind
- To equip yourself with the tools to be part of God’s mission to the world.
I am sure you will agree that these are only the beginning of some very good reasons why you should become a student. Think about it, but not for too long, this could be a very exciting step in your journey of faith.